Monday, January 15, 2007

new but exciting stressor

My husband wants to do two room additions, a new roof, a new ac/heatpump, new siding and a new deck onto our house this year.

PLUS refinancing the house to pay for it all. Fun. Joy. No sweat right?

Ha ha. I freaking hate paperwork and digging and faxing and messes like construction.

Oh joy oh joy!! Now i would LOVE another bedroom and a new den/sunroom along the back of my house. I would LOVE it!!! but could i survive it all? Dont know...

We cant afford it right now really but as soon as the degree is done he will get a raise so thats 7 weeks away yipee!

SO I guess I better get ready....

5 comments:

me said...

You'll be so happy when it's done---exciting!!!! A new deck should require new deck furniture,right?! (wink wink)

Cathy said...

Does this mean new/improved scrap space for you?? I think that should be a deal-breaker. I love renos so I don't feel your pain. Take lots of pics!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the reno, it is always worth it..after hee hee.

kat said...

sounds like it could be a great thing!!! I wish I could get 2 more rooms!! Maybe I should spead myself into the rest of this house even more!!!

Steffi said...

adrfe