Monday, January 8, 2007

New year!

Its now 2007! A whole new year to mess with. I sure am praying that this year goes better than 2006. It was a bad year for everyone I know. We had car accidents, emergency surgery, pets died, people died. It was just bad.

David has only 4 weeks left of school and then he is DONE! I am so excited. It has taken so long for him. He has worked extremely hard. We will have to have a huge celebration!!

Weather wise this month, its been really warm for January. Today it is raining but it is very warm ... feels like at least 70 at 8:19 am. I am not complaining one bit.

2 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

WOOHOO Congrats to David!
That has got to be thrilling.
Hope you have the best year girl!

me said...

Awesome for David---he's probly so ready to be done too!! that will be one less stress the whole school part!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us that this year is indeed better for us!!! Hugs!