Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Cactus

Its going to be Christmas before I know it isnt it? I did some thinking today while it was quiet and I am not ready!! EEEEK. Sadly I am not really feeling it this year. I am hoping that it will come to me eventually... the spirit that is.

I thought that the medicine I started taking 10 days ago was helping some but today I have lots of pain. I am hesitant to take a pain pill but it is getting a little too intense to take. I have to double my dose of the medication to see if it helps the pain or not. I am a little leary of that because of possible side effects. I am not someone who really takes medicine.
Im tired of hurting though and my family doesnt really get it.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh Steph hugs to you!!!! take the pill and try and feel better!!! love the picture too!