Monday, November 27, 2006

My Journal

My little attempt at keeping a journal.

I am not very good at keeping a blog. I guess the real reason is I figure no one wants to really READ what I have to say.

Its Monday morning. We had a really great long weekend and got a lot done. Some Christmas shopping, some grocery shopping. I went to the new BJ's three times over the weekend. Once with David, once with David and his parents and again with David and the kids to get some groceries. Thanksgiving dinner over at Skip and Marie's house. Got to see the newest addition to our huge family. He is a beautiful baby. I think his name is Caleb but not sure on the spelling there. It was so busy and crazy with people that little detail never came up. He was born on Halloween.

We put up the tree last night. I still have to adjust the ornaments after the girls did all the hanging. We have a few bald spots this morning I see. I decided to go with the minimalist style of decorating this year. I didnt get any of the extra decorations down. I might later but right now I just dont really feel up to dragging it all down out of the attic and then back up again.

It really was a great weekend.

2 comments:

kat said...

I wanna hear what you have to say ;)

Jessica said...

me too me too! you're on my list baby!