Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wednesday again


Well, It's the middle of the week again. I made it through yesterday at work no problem. I was a little worried about how I would feel with the double dose of medication that I am not used to yet pulsing through my veins. It was just fine. I think it actually helped because I felt somewhat like I wasnt really there! Ha! My manager wasnt there either so it was so much quieter than usual. Peace.


I have so much Christmas shopping to do that I am getting that little feeling that I better get on the move. I normally do quite a bit online but I cant seem to really find what I am looking for in my usual haunts.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

love the pic, reminds me of the state fair where the girls are all waiving their hands at you to clean your ring! LOL!

glad work was quiet today. ;)