Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Today isnt a good pain day. I had to stay home from work today because my Fibromyalgia is flaring up again. I think its the stress of the holidays mixed with the stress of losing Angel.

I sort of layed around today after the post office and target trips. I wrapped gifts and looked on ebay for a Wii.

I am really feeling it now that its getting late in the day and oh joy I get to look forward to working tomorrow instead.

I will just try and do as little as possible tomorrow.

Im excited that we picked the new Design Team over at www.scrappygiraffekits.com It was a tough thing to pick only 10 out of a hundred apps.

Can not wait to see what comes from all the new fresh talent.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

ahh Steph I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well again. once the holidays are over maybe things will start looking up for you! I'm glad the SGK team is chosen too, we have an amazing bunch of new talent! yeah!!!

kat said...

i hope you're feeling better!!

and the new DT is going to ROCK OUT LOUD!

me said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!! And I'm so sorry about Angel....big hugs!!!